Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is desert safari?
Desert Safari Dubai is a standard set of activities inside Bedouin-style camp together with live performances and adventure drive in the land cruiser, camel ride, sand boarding, henna tattoo, costume pictures with more things to do under cover of different packages.
2. What is the dune drive?
Drive throughout the edge of the sand dune to the ground of desert, then again climb up and dragging on sand calls Dune Drive or Dune Bashing.
3. What is Sandboarding?
Sandboarding is similar sports activity to snowboarding, which entails riding across or down a sand dune while standing on a board.
4. What is camel ride & how long it will be?
Undoubtedly, friendship & loyalty with humankind by camels is awesome. Enjoy a seat on camel hump for a short ride & take snaps or video of view for 2-3 minutes.
5. What is Henna Tattoo?
Henna is a natural herbal paste made from a plant named Lawsonia inermis. T-shirt is conventionally used by females in Arab and Subcontinent to make flowers and designs on their body parts like arms, hands and feet. Its heels stay up to 3 days, and it has a very pleasant aroma too.
6. What are the Includes when I go inside campsite?
You can enjoy infinite soft drinks, water, tea, coffee, shawarma with falafel, pasta. You can smoke Arabic Huqqa within smoking court area, take pictures in conventional costumes, & get a free henna tattoo on hand (females & kids).
7. How can I book my tour ticket?
You can contact us on the following numbers to book your tour
+971 55 3385522
Or you can use “Book Me” button on the website and fill a short form for reservation.
8. Where are the central meeting locations located?
There are 8 sites for central pickup points, Divided in Dubai & Sharjah Area As:
- Deira City Centre (Deira)
- Spinneys Next To Burjuman Metro Station (Karama)
- LuLu Hypermarket Behind Mall Of Emirates (Al Barsha)
- Dragon Mart (International City)
- Sharjah City Center
- Sharjah Mega Mall
- Sahara Centre (Sharjah Side)
- Nesto Supermarket – National Paint (OPP Fire Station)
9. What is the difference between home pick/drop & centralized pick/drop?
Home Pick/Drop is through common 4×4 Car with Maximum 7 passengers, Centralized Pick/Drop is throughout a shared bus with a maximum of 30 passengers.
10. What are the payment procedures?
Direct Cash Payment on the Pickup Time, ATM Deposit or Bank Transfer.
11. Before how many days I have to book?
You can book the trip on the present day as well, to make sure your reservation on precedence it’s good to book in advance, even you can book it a couple of months prior to your trip day.
12. What is the cancellation/amendment policy?
Following conditions might apply on any termination: If the trip is cancelled modified 48 hrs before the visit date, no cancellation charges will be applied. If the tour is cancelled/amended within 24 hours before the tour date, 50% termination charges will be functional. If the tour is cancelled/amended 6 hrs before the tour date, 100% termination charges will be applied.
13. Are children under a certain age off the hook from ticket charges? If yes, then what is the age limit?
Children under 3 years are totally free, and Desert Safari is safe for infants also.
14. What things should I keep with me on the desert safari tour?
Only keep essential things with you like your cell phone, camera, sunblock. Do not bulk yourself with redundant things that will cause nuisance late during the trip. Use a bag if your stuff needs more space than your pockets’ competence.
15. What type of dressing is recommended?
The informal dressing is recommended. Jeans with a T-shirt or casual shirt is perfect for both genders. Other than that, make sure you dress in relaxed, sporty footwear that does not let sand come in it. Ladies do not wear heels, as you will not be able to stroll on the sand. Do not forget to bring something temperate with you like a jacket or shawl as it starts to get actually cold in the evening.